Let’s Have Coffee
I offer a complimentary consultation for everyone who is interested in working with me. Its also a great opportunity to get to know each other and for you to articulate your specific needs.
Preparing For Your Shoot
- Get a good “few” nights of sleep. You might be nervous the night before and not sleep so well. If you plan ahead and store up a few nights of good sleep, you won’t suffer if you can’t sleep the night before.
- Make a playlist that inspires you and puts you in a good place. I can play CDs and iPods.
- Eat a good breakfast.. Please don’t starve yourself. If you want your body to be there for you, you have to take care of it. Depriving yourself before your shoot will only have a negative effect.
- Stay away from alcohol and processed foods the night before. Eat clean and stay hydrated.
- Don’t expect the day to be perfect. Things always happen. Just trust that whatever comes up we’ll spin it into gold.
At Your Shoot - What To Expect
We start the session by just settling in and catching up. Then we go over clothing options and do hair and make-up. During this, I discuss my shooting strategy with you. We bounce ideas off of each other until we feel we are on the same page and then we get started. We will shoot both indoor and/or outdoor. I use a mix of natural light and fill light so that no matter what the weather we can shoot.
After Your Shoot - What To Expect
Your disc and online gallery will be ready for you within 3-5 days of your shoot. As part of your package, I offer and strongly recommend a post shoot consultation where I will help you with the selection process.